Michał Żarnecki – specialisation and work experience
This site contains my projects and description of my work experience. Recently I’m working on big portal related to the financial industry operating on the German market.
My current area of work contains:
- Architecture of project modules based on design patterns.
- Preparing data-mining tools, that grab data and pass it to our system. Afterwards, data is parsed by prepared algorithms using machine learning and natural language techniques.
- Maintaining communication with distributed database systems, including Apache Cassandra.
- Implementing independent API that offers data to external services.
- Integrating project with external tools providing performance metrics monitoring and server-level security.
- Building search engine algorithms. Increasing performance of data processing and queries optimization.
- Preparing tools displaying network connection graphs between companies and people.
- Implementing tools analyzing and parsing large amounts of data. Creating services that monitor project services and send alerts when inconsistencies appear.
- Scaling project and functionalities.
- Analyzing traffic generated on portal and preparing application level improvements for SEO purposes.
- Implementing security mechanism to protect website from bot networks and crawlers activity. Ensuring security of client connection.
- 2016 – implementation of crawlers and data parsers, conducting data analyses, designing core modules of big portal specialised in delivering networking data.
- 2012 – 2016 working as Lead Software Engineer: designing ERP and CRM systems, implementing mobile applications.
- 2008 – 2012 working as freelancer and created projects based on CMS engines, especially sites for companies and e-commerce projects.
- 2007- 2012 studying Electronics and Telecommunications systems on Poznań University of Technology, specialisation: Measurement and Monitoring Systems, Master Degree
- 03.2016 – now: lectures on Collegium Da Vinci, “Data analysis in Python”, “Data exploration”, “Content management systems”
- 09.2014 – 02.2016: lectures on Warsaw Higher School of Information Technology, topic: “Business information systems, advanced application solutions”
- 04/2015: Preparing hackathon with haptic technology: Hapticathonrole: mobile development and haptic technology specialist